Terms Of Service
Last updated: 01/19/2024
By using DomainSink.com and engaging in transactions facilitated by third-party escrow services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before participating in any domain transactions.
- We may use third-party escrow services to facilitate domain transactions. Users engaging in domain transactions through our platform are subject to the terms and conditions of the chosen escrow service.
- Any fees associated with escrow services are the responsibility of the user and will be outlined during the transaction process.
Misuse of Services
- Users are prohibited from engaging in any activities that misuse our services, including but not limited to fraud, unauthorized access, or any illegal activities.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate services for any user engaging in misuse of our platform.
- By providing your email address, you consent to receiving promotional emails related to our domain portfolio management services.
- Users have the option to unsubscribe from promotional emails by following the instructions provided in the emails.
We take reasonable steps to protect the privacy and security of user information.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use our services or third-party escrow services.
Modification of Terms
- We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time. Users will be notified of significant changes.
- Continued use of our services after modifications indicates acceptance of the updated terms.
For any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.